Morbius Movie Story
Morbius is an upcoming superhero Hollywood movie based on Marvel Comics.
Morbius is a famous supervillain in the Spider-Man storyline.
Michel Morbius was a biochemist before becoming a vampire.
Morbius has a rare blood disease and was trying to cure himself.
But to cure himself, Michel Morbius infected himself with a vampire.
Morbius Movie Release Date
July 31, 2020 (United States)
Morbius Movie Crew
Morbius Star Cast
- Jared Leto as Michael Morbius: A biologist suffering from a rare blood disease, who become Vampire.
- Charlie Shotwell as Young Michael Morbius
- Matt Smith as Loxias Crown: Morbius’s friend and colleague who suffers from the same rare blood disease.
- Adria Arjona as Martine Bancroft: Morbius’ fiancée.
- Jared Harris as Morbius’ mentor.
- Tyrese Gibson as Simon Stroud: An FBI agent hunting Morbius.
- Al Madrigal as Alberto Rodriguez: Stroud’s FBI partner also hunting Morbius.
- Additionally, Michael Keaton has been cast in an undisclosed role, as an acquaintance of Morbius.
Morbius Movie Director
- Daniel Espinosa
Morbius Movie Producer
- Matt Tolmach
- Avi Arad
- Lucas Foster
- Columbia Pictures
- Marvel Entertainment
Morbius Movie Distributed by
- Sony Pictures Entertainment Motion Picture Group
Morbius Movie story
- Matt Sazama
- Burk Sharpless
Morbius Movie Estimated Budget